This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity