This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mai Tai PA. 25 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Khakis or Car Keys. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alaskan White. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity