Hoppy Claus Holiday Ale
Hoppy Claus has strong peppermint and holly berry aromas with a fairly spicy bite. It is very festive and tastes a lot like Christmas. This is ok and will definitely warm you up, but it's not something we'd like to drink very often. Worth a try, but not as good as some of the other winter beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap