Hoppy Claus Holiday Ale
Hoppy Claus has strong peppermint and holly berry aromas with a fairly spicy bite. It is very festive and tastes a lot like Christmas. This is ok and will definitely warm you up, but it's not something we'd like to drink very often. Worth a try, but not as good as some of the other winter beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 51 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity