Hoppy Claus Holiday Ale
Hoppy Claus has strong peppermint and holly berry aromas with a fairly spicy bite. It is very festive and tastes a lot like Christmas. This is ok and will definitely warm you up, but it's not something we'd like to drink very often. Worth a try, but not as good as some of the other winter beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 30 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity