Hoppy Claus Holiday Ale
Hoppy Claus has strong peppermint and holly berry aromas with a fairly spicy bite. It is very festive and tastes a lot like Christmas. This is ok and will definitely warm you up, but it's not something we'd like to drink very often. Worth a try, but not as good as some of the other winter beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity