Liquid Sunshine is amazingly hoppy, which is very surprising for a blonde ale. It looks like a light lager but tastes like a mild IPA. Initially it is sweet with a lot of flavor, then turns to a hoppy aftertaste that is not the least bit bitter. This is an interesting beer that is definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity