Liquid Sunshine is amazingly hoppy, which is very surprising for a blonde ale. It looks like a light lager but tastes like a mild IPA. Initially it is sweet with a lot of flavor, then turns to a hoppy aftertaste that is not the least bit bitter. This is an interesting beer that is definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity