Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews
Hopitoulas pours a fairly dark, golden orange color with a slight haze. It smells both hoppy and sweet. The taste is malty and bready at first, but leads into a piney and citrusy hop flavor. It's well balanced with a dry, reserved bitterness but with no bitter bite. Not exactly an East Coast or a West Coast IPA, it's unique in it's own IPA style. Moderate carbonation with a smooth finish. If you're heading down to New Orleans, this is a an interesting IPA that you may want to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 8 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 12 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 14 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity