Category:American Pale Ale
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a slightly cloudy, golden amber color with a white, creamy head and a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and citrusy. Taste is very well balanced between the malt and hops. Bready and grainy but the malts also turn a little sweet. And lots of hops for a Pale Ale with citrus and resinous pine. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is sticky and juicy. Smooth with a finish that is both chewy and dry. Overall, a fantastic Pale Ale from the The Big Easy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity