Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 45 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity