Color is dark amber with lots of red highlights. One finger of khaki colored, creamy head with nice lacing left on the glass. Beautiful appearance with an inviting aroma that smells like a full breakfast of doughnuts, pancakes, coffee, and bacon. On the taste, it has upfront maltiness like an amber ale or brown ale. Surprisingly not too sweet or thick. But it's really in the finish where you get the flavors of pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. We also get hints of caramelized bacon and coffee. It's got all these flavors, and thankfully it's not too sweet and it's certainly not in the dessert beer category. This works so well as a breakfast beer but you could drink this at any time of the day. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 28 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity