Color is dark amber with lots of red highlights. One finger of khaki colored, creamy head with nice lacing left on the glass. Beautiful appearance with an inviting aroma that smells like a full breakfast of doughnuts, pancakes, coffee, and bacon. On the taste, it has upfront maltiness like an amber ale or brown ale. Surprisingly not too sweet or thick. But it's really in the finish where you get the flavors of pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. We also get hints of caramelized bacon and coffee. It's got all these flavors, and thankfully it's not too sweet and it's certainly not in the dessert beer category. This works so well as a breakfast beer but you could drink this at any time of the day. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity