Weapon of Mass Seduction pours almost black with a thin, dark brown head that recedes quickly. The aroma seems subtle at first but if you work hard enough, you can pick up some nice cocoa and a little bit of the sea. The flavor doesn't seem complex at first but after the third sip rule has been followed, there's some nice synergies with cocoa, roasted malt, a slight brinyness, and maybe some caramel tucked in there. It's pretty flavorful with a medium body and medium carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 43 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity