Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity