Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. One of our favorite IPAs from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 55 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity