Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. Another solid IPA from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity