Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit – almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it’s light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 9 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity