Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit – almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it’s light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 21 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity