Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit - almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it's light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity