Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit – almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it’s light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 25 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity