Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit - almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it's light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 42 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity