Green Bench IPA
Pours a super clear, golden color with nearly two fingers of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Similar taste with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, and guava, but there's some resinous pine that also shows up. Malts are in the background, but a graham cracker sweetness balances things out. Medium body, well carbonated, with a dry, chalky mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Pretty solid West Coast style IPA from Florida!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 14 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity