Green Bench IPA
Pours a super clear, golden color with nearly two fingers of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Similar taste with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, and guava, but there's some resinous pine that also shows up. Malts are in the background, but a graham cracker sweetness balances things out. Medium body, well carbonated, with a dry, chalky mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Pretty solid West Coast style IPA from Florida!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 47 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity