Green Bench IPA
Pours a super clear, golden color with nearly two fingers of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Similar taste with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, and guava, but there's some resinous pine that also shows up. Malts are in the background, but a graham cracker sweetness balances things out. Medium body, well carbonated, with a dry, chalky mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Pretty solid West Coast style IPA from Florida!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity