Green Bench IPA
Pours a super clear, golden color with nearly two fingers of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Similar taste with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, and guava, but there's some resinous pine that also shows up. Malts are in the background, but a graham cracker sweetness balances things out. Medium body, well carbonated, with a dry, chalky mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Pretty solid West Coast style IPA from Florida!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 27 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity