Pours a very clear, golden amber color with lots of ascending bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head that is long lasting. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit, but there’s also a malty sweetness. The taste matches the nose, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, pineapple, papaya, peach, and melon. Especially papaya. Malts have a caramel sweetness that balances with all of the hops. Smooth, juicy mouthfeel with a body that really coats the mouth. Light bitterness, despite the 68 ibu, but there is a touch of grapefruit pith. Solid from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity