Pours a very clear, golden amber color with lots of ascending bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head that is long lasting. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit, but there’s also a malty sweetness. The taste matches the nose, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, pineapple, papaya, peach, and melon. Especially papaya. Malts have a caramel sweetness that balances with all of the hops. Smooth, juicy mouthfeel with a body that really coats the mouth. Light bitterness, despite the 68 ibu, but there is a touch of grapefruit pith. Solid from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 47 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity