Pours a very clear, golden amber color with lots of ascending bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head that is long lasting. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit, but there’s also a malty sweetness. The taste matches the nose, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, pineapple, papaya, peach, and melon. Especially papaya. Malts have a caramel sweetness that balances with all of the hops. Smooth, juicy mouthfeel with a body that really coats the mouth. Light bitterness, despite the 68 ibu, but there is a touch of grapefruit pith. Solid from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 20 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity