Pours a very clear, golden amber color with lots of ascending bubbles. Two fingers of white, frothy head that is long lasting. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit, but there’s also a malty sweetness. The taste matches the nose, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, pineapple, papaya, peach, and melon. Especially papaya. Malts have a caramel sweetness that balances with all of the hops. Smooth, juicy mouthfeel with a body that really coats the mouth. Light bitterness, despite the 68 ibu, but there is a touch of grapefruit pith. Solid from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 57 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale