Gordon Biersch Pilsner
Gordon Biersch Pilsner is light but crisp and very easy to drink. It has a decent amount of hops for this type of beer. You can clearly taste the yeast, but the flavor is surprisingly good. This is a refreshing beer that you can enjoy any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity