Gordon Biersch Pilsner
Gordon Biersch Pilsner is light but crisp and very easy to drink. It has a decent amount of hops for this type of beer. You can clearly taste the yeast, but the flavor is surprisingly good. This is a refreshing beer that you can enjoy any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. Less than a minute ago.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 34 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity