Gordon Biersch Pilsner
Gordon Biersch Pilsner is light but crisp and very easy to drink. It has a decent amount of hops for this type of beer. You can clearly taste the yeast, but the flavor is surprisingly good. This is a refreshing beer that you can enjoy any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pride Of CHops. 18 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity