Gordon Biersch Pilsner
Gordon Biersch Pilsner is light but crisp and very easy to drink. It has a decent amount of hops for this type of beer. You can clearly taste the yeast, but the flavor is surprisingly good. This is a refreshing beer that you can enjoy any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity