Gordon Biersch Pilsner
Gordon Biersch Pilsner is light but crisp and very easy to drink. It has a decent amount of hops for this type of beer. You can clearly taste the yeast, but the flavor is surprisingly good. This is a refreshing beer that you can enjoy any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Velvet Evil. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA