Good Green pours a mostly clear, golden color with a few strings of ascending, tiny bubbles. Head is compact and white, with good retention and lacing. On the aroma, we get tons of fresh hops flavors that are mostly citrusy in nature. The taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fruit from beginning to end. Orange, tangerine, lime, melon, and berry seem to stand out. Light malts but just enough to support all the hops. Nice lingering finish that is light on the bitterness. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. This is a smooth and drinkable IPA, and would be perfect for the experienced IPA drinker but also those just getting into the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 48 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity