Good Green pours a mostly clear, golden color with a few strings of ascending, tiny bubbles. Head is compact and white, with good retention and lacing. On the aroma, we get tons of fresh hops flavors that are mostly citrusy in nature. The taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fruit from beginning to end. Orange, tangerine, lime, melon, and berry seem to stand out. Light malts but just enough to support all the hops. Nice lingering finish that is light on the bitterness. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. This is a smooth and drinkable IPA, and would be perfect for the experienced IPA drinker but also those just getting into the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 13 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity