Good Green pours a mostly clear, golden color with a few strings of ascending, tiny bubbles. Head is compact and white, with good retention and lacing. On the aroma, we get tons of fresh hops flavors that are mostly citrusy in nature. The taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fruit from beginning to end. Orange, tangerine, lime, melon, and berry seem to stand out. Light malts but just enough to support all the hops. Nice lingering finish that is light on the bitterness. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. This is a smooth and drinkable IPA, and would be perfect for the experienced IPA drinker but also those just getting into the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 4 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity