Golden Daydreams pours an ever so slightly hazy copper that fades to a dark golden yellow at the bottom of the glass. A vigorous pour (it says to on the can due to nitro!) yields a fluffy, off white head that doesn't stick around and doesn't lace much. Aroma is graham cracker with coffee. The taste is deliciously complex. There's chocolate, coffee, graham cracker, cream, and maybe a little vanilla in there as well. The malt bill peeks through subtly, almost like a s'more but somehow better with a roasty sweetness that's rounded out by some earthiness. The mouthfeel is creamy but with good carbonation, and like a good golden stout, it's got all the flavor without the heavy mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 44 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity