Golden Daydreams pours an ever so slightly hazy copper that fades to a dark golden yellow at the bottom of the glass. A vigorous pour (it says to on the can due to nitro!) yields a fluffy, off white head that doesn't stick around and doesn't lace much. Aroma is graham cracker with coffee. The taste is deliciously complex. There's chocolate, coffee, graham cracker, cream, and maybe a little vanilla in there as well. The malt bill peeks through subtly, almost like a s'more but somehow better with a roasty sweetness that's rounded out by some earthiness. The mouthfeel is creamy but with good carbonation, and like a good golden stout, it's got all the flavor without the heavy mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 50 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity