This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 58 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity