This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 17 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity