This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity