Ginormous Imperial IPA
Ginormous pours a hazy, light orange-amber color with a thin, wispy head. The mouthfeel is slightly metallic with below average carbonation. It's a pretty well balanced beer and very drinkable at 8.8% ABV. There's pine and citrus for sure, but the blend of 7 different types of hops offers a broad spectrum of flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Juice Above the Clouds. 5 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 57 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity