From The Heart pours a hazy yellow with a one finger white head that recedes fairly quickly. Aroma is tropical fruit with some hoppiness. The taste is citrusy, lots of orange and lemon with some resinous pine. It's plenty hoppy with a balanced bitterness. It finishes with a pithy bitterness and slight sweet, lingering on the palate for a bit. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation was low to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 10 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity