Friend of A Friend (2017)
Beautiful appearance with a golden color that is mostly clear, and a finger of white, frothy head that lasts forever. Bright aroma of fruit, yeast, malt, and oak barrels. Taste is fruit forward, as this is brewed with Kansas peaches, but the peach flavors are moderate and do not overwhelm. The fruit is backed up by soft, bready malts, oak and woody notes, and a bit of yeasty farmhouse funk. The body is fairly light, with a soft, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Clean and refreshing in the finish, with just a medium sour presence. This ale is extremely complex with high quality craftsmanship that is noticeable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 7 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 59 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity