Founders Breakfast Stout is pitch black with a tan head. This is a thick beer with a ton of lacing and a smooth mouth feel. On the smell you get dark malts and strong coffee. The taste is dominated by a black coffee flavor with some chocolate and cocoa bitterness in the aftertaste. It is rich and smoky, and incredibly dark. This is a coffee lovers dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 20 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity