For British Eyes Only
The appearance of this IPA is pale amber with a thick, soapy, off-white head. Aroma is malty and smells darker than you would think based on the color. The beer is made with 100% British hops, but those take a back seat to the malt-forward taste. Dark bread, biscuits, molasses, and brown sugar sweetness. Easy drinking with a smooth finish. Just a touch of bitterness and a creamy mouthfeel that is very reminiscent of the British-style pub beers that we grew up on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 55 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity