Pours a golden straw color with a light haze - it's almost transparent but not really. Head is about one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma seems floral and tropical, but you can also pick up on the lactose. There's a nice balance between soft, flaky malt flavors and a juicy hop profile that combines flavors of mango and peach. Then the lactose really picks up. It wasn't super noticeable at first, but after a few sips it really comes through to complement the malts and the hops. The result is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that tastes a bit like fresh fruit on top of Cool Whip. Alcohol is very hidden, and there's a sweet and smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity