Pours a golden straw color with a light haze - it's almost transparent but not really. Head is about one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma seems floral and tropical, but you can also pick up on the lactose. There's a nice balance between soft, flaky malt flavors and a juicy hop profile that combines flavors of mango and peach. Then the lactose really picks up. It wasn't super noticeable at first, but after a few sips it really comes through to complement the malts and the hops. The result is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that tastes a bit like fresh fruit on top of Cool Whip. Alcohol is very hidden, and there's a sweet and smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 32 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity