Flying Fish XPA
Appearance is super clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. There's a stream of ascending carbonation bubbles and lots of thick lacing left on the glass. Mild, hoppy aroma. The taste brings a floral and citrus wave, plus some pine. But the flavor is clearly dominated by citrus flavors. There's a light cereal malt backbone, with moderate carbonation and a dry mouthfeel. Light, crisp body - a nice Pale Ale for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 15 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity