Flying Fish XPA
Appearance is super clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. There's a stream of ascending carbonation bubbles and lots of thick lacing left on the glass. Mild, hoppy aroma. The taste brings a floral and citrus wave, plus some pine. But the flavor is clearly dominated by citrus flavors. There's a light cereal malt backbone, with moderate carbonation and a dry mouthfeel. Light, crisp body - a nice Pale Ale for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 35 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity