Flying Fish XPA
Appearance is super clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. There's a stream of ascending carbonation bubbles and lots of thick lacing left on the glass. Mild, hoppy aroma. The taste brings a floral and citrus wave, plus some pine. But the flavor is clearly dominated by citrus flavors. There's a light cereal malt backbone, with moderate carbonation and a dry mouthfeel. Light, crisp body - a nice Pale Ale for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 45 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity