Flying Fish XPA
Appearance is super clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. There's a stream of ascending carbonation bubbles and lots of thick lacing left on the glass. Mild, hoppy aroma. The taste brings a floral and citrus wave, plus some pine. But the flavor is clearly dominated by citrus flavors. There's a light cereal malt backbone, with moderate carbonation and a dry mouthfeel. Light, crisp body - a nice Pale Ale for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity