OktoberFish pours a very clear, pale amber color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. The head leaves a lot of filmy coating on the glass. Caramel malt in the aroma, with a burnt but sweet brown sugar scent. Taste has grassy hops up front, then earthy hops on the back end. But the malts certainly dominate with dark bread and chocolate and toffee. Slightly sweet with some noticeable fruitiness, but also some hop bitterness. Above average carbonation with a boozy kick. This is bolder and more intense than most Oktoberfest beers we've had. If you're a fan of malt-forward beers, this might be the seasonal beer for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 22 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity