OktoberFish pours a very clear, pale amber color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. The head leaves a lot of filmy coating on the glass. Caramel malt in the aroma, with a burnt but sweet brown sugar scent. Taste has grassy hops up front, then earthy hops on the back end. But the malts certainly dominate with dark bread and chocolate and toffee. Slightly sweet with some noticeable fruitiness, but also some hop bitterness. Above average carbonation with a boozy kick. This is bolder and more intense than most Oktoberfest beers we've had. If you're a fan of malt-forward beers, this might be the seasonal beer for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity