OktoberFish pours a very clear, pale amber color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. The head leaves a lot of filmy coating on the glass. Caramel malt in the aroma, with a burnt but sweet brown sugar scent. Taste has grassy hops up front, then earthy hops on the back end. But the malts certainly dominate with dark bread and chocolate and toffee. Slightly sweet with some noticeable fruitiness, but also some hop bitterness. Above average carbonation with a boozy kick. This is bolder and more intense than most Oktoberfest beers we've had. If you're a fan of malt-forward beers, this might be the seasonal beer for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity