OktoberFish pours a very clear, pale amber color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. The head leaves a lot of filmy coating on the glass. Caramel malt in the aroma, with a burnt but sweet brown sugar scent. Taste has grassy hops up front, then earthy hops on the back end. But the malts certainly dominate with dark bread and chocolate and toffee. Slightly sweet with some noticeable fruitiness, but also some hop bitterness. Above average carbonation with a boozy kick. This is bolder and more intense than most Oktoberfest beers we've had. If you're a fan of malt-forward beers, this might be the seasonal beer for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 21 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity