Golden amber color, hazy but not cloudy, with a frothy, off-white head. Orange creamsicle-like aroma. Taste is similar to the nose, with orange citrus that is bright, tangy, and slightly sweet. The vanilla is certainly noticeable, with a smooth, creamy, fluffy texture. Well-carbonated mouthfeel, like cream soda. Certainly a cream ale at its core, but the orange and vanilla add a unique twist to this refreshing, easy-drinking beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity