Golden amber color, hazy but not cloudy, with a frothy, off-white head. Orange creamsicle-like aroma. Taste is similar to the nose, with orange citrus that is bright, tangy, and slightly sweet. The vanilla is certainly noticeable, with a smooth, creamy, fluffy texture. Well-carbonated mouthfeel, like cream soda. Certainly a cream ale at its core, but the orange and vanilla add a unique twist to this refreshing, easy-drinking beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 32 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity