Golden amber color, hazy but not cloudy, with a frothy, off-white head. Orange creamsicle-like aroma. Taste is similar to the nose, with orange citrus that is bright, tangy, and slightly sweet. The vanilla is certainly noticeable, with a smooth, creamy, fluffy texture. Well-carbonated mouthfeel, like cream soda. Certainly a cream ale at its core, but the orange and vanilla add a unique twist to this refreshing, easy-drinking beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity