Fat Tire is growing in popularity and we are seeing it in bars and restaurants with growing frequency. The taste is instantly recognizable if you've had it before. It is a pretty mild Amber, with a unique grainy and wheaty flavor and a mellow aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity