Fat Tire is growing in popularity and we are seeing it in bars and restaurants with growing frequency. The taste is instantly recognizable if you've had it before. It is a pretty mild Amber, with a unique grainy and wheaty flavor and a mellow aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity