Fat Tire is growing in popularity and we are seeing it in bars and restaurants with growing frequency. The taste is instantly recognizable if you've had it before. It is a pretty mild Amber, with a unique grainy and wheaty flavor and a mellow aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity