Fat Tire is growing in popularity and we are seeing it in bars and restaurants with growing frequency. The taste is instantly recognizable if you've had it before. It is a pretty mild Amber, with a unique grainy and wheaty flavor and a mellow aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 52 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity