Fancy Stuff Brut IPA
Matchless + Fort George come together to brew this Brut IPA - one of the hottest styles of beer right now. It pours a slightly hazy, straw color with one finger of white head that fizzes down to a thin film. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially lemon, lychee, and pineapple. Taste has the same fruity flavors, but also some peach stone fruit. Malts have a cereal-like texture. Light bodied and effervescent with a dry, champagne-like mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and an almost sake-like flavor. Easy drinking at 6.5% and full of those super dry, IPA flavors the West Coast style drinkers should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity