Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there's also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Hop Box. 31 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity