Erdinger Oktoberfest pours a golden straw color with a bit of cloudiness. Head is thick and foamy, and the aroma is distinctly lemon citrus, which is a bit unique with the Oktoberfest beers. Taste has lots of citrus and some fruity Belgian-like characterstics, especially banana flavors. Hops are earthy and grassy, and there’s also some light sour or tartness. Light to medium body. This is not your typical Oktoberfest beer but it might be a way to change things up for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity