Easy on the Lips pours a light straw color with a thin white head. Fine champagne-like bubbles float up to the top of the glass all around. The aroma is distinctly strawberry with maybe a little rice. The flavor is corn and rice with a touch of grassiness at the end. The sweetness is balanced by a crisp finish. It's very light and the carbonation is nice and bitey for the style. We expected more of a wheat profile, but there's none there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 44 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity