Easter Basket DIPA
Easter Basket pours an amber color with a ton of fluffy white head. It smells like sugar candy with a touch of lemon. Much like the mix of candy in an easter basket, this beer is a mixture of a lot of different flavors. Fortunately, it doesn't go overboard with any one of them. There are equal amounts of herbal hops, caramel malts, tropical fruits, and mild chocolate. The coffee shows up late in the aftertaste, but is also quite reserved. Attempting to brew a beer that shares qualities with an easter basket can't be an easy task, but Champion has done exactly that. Happy Easter!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 15 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity