Easter Basket DIPA
Easter Basket pours an amber color with a ton of fluffy white head. It smells like sugar candy with a touch of lemon. Much like the mix of candy in an easter basket, this beer is a mixture of a lot of different flavors. Fortunately, it doesn't go overboard with any one of them. There are equal amounts of herbal hops, caramel malts, tropical fruits, and mild chocolate. The coffee shows up late in the aftertaste, but is also quite reserved. Attempting to brew a beer that shares qualities with an easter basket can't be an easy task, but Champion has done exactly that. Happy Easter!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 39 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity