Easter Basket DIPA
Easter Basket pours an amber color with a ton of fluffy white head. It smells like sugar candy with a touch of lemon. Much like the mix of candy in an easter basket, this beer is a mixture of a lot of different flavors. Fortunately, it doesn't go overboard with any one of them. There are equal amounts of herbal hops, caramel malts, tropical fruits, and mild chocolate. The coffee shows up late in the aftertaste, but is also quite reserved. Attempting to brew a beer that shares qualities with an easter basket can't be an easy task, but Champion has done exactly that. Happy Easter!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity