Donner Party Porter pours a dark brown color with an ample amount of medium, creamy, mocha-colored head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, toffee and black coffee. The flavor blends dark roasted malts with caramel on the sweet side and a smoky campfire quality on the dark side. The medium body and high carbonation makes this fairly approachable, but the smoke gives it a little extra kick to make it memorable. Enjoy this with a friend on a cold winter night. Or in a pinch, you can pair it with one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 55 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity