Donner Party Porter pours a dark brown color with an ample amount of medium, creamy, mocha-colored head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, toffee and black coffee. The flavor blends dark roasted malts with caramel on the sweet side and a smoky campfire quality on the dark side. The medium body and high carbonation makes this fairly approachable, but the smoke gives it a little extra kick to make it memorable. Enjoy this with a friend on a cold winter night. Or in a pinch, you can pair it with one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity