Donner Party Porter pours a mahogany brown with half a finger of off white head. It has just the right amount of roastiness in the aroma, with notes of coffee and cocoa. The mouthfeel is perfect for a Porter, being medium with medium carbonation. The flavor is excellent - roasty caramel, very slight coffee, and a bitter chocolate rounding out the finish. Overall, it's a great example of the style and one we'll look forward to in the future if we see it available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity