Discovery Series: Nelson NW IPA
Pours a pale to medium amber color with incredible clarity. Foamy head that is off-white in color and two fingers thick with good retention. Balanced aroma with both malts and hops. Taste has caramel malt and a mild sweetness like light molasses. Then we get the hops, with berry, citrus, and white grape flavors. There are also hints of tropical fruit, but the grape and citrus flavors are most noticeable. Medium bodied with a slick mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. This is the “maltiest” Nelson-hopped IPA that we can recall having, and it’s quite delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 17 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for The Next Episode. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity