Minute After Midnight pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark, tan, creamy head. Strong aroma and then big, bold, malt-forward flavors. The coffee flavors are noticeable but not overwhelming, and it’s a little sweet but not too sweet. We also get toffee, macadamia nut, brown sugar and molasses, especially on the back-end. Mouthfeel has lactose and a creamy sweetness. The 10.5% is super drinkable yet complex, as Coldfire did an excellent job balancing the dark roasted malts with the sweetness. High quality and enjoyable for a cool fall or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 21 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap