Minute After Midnight pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark, tan, creamy head. Strong aroma and then big, bold, malt-forward flavors. The coffee flavors are noticeable but not overwhelming, and it’s a little sweet but not too sweet. We also get toffee, macadamia nut, brown sugar and molasses, especially on the back-end. Mouthfeel has lactose and a creamy sweetness. The 10.5% is super drinkable yet complex, as Coldfire did an excellent job balancing the dark roasted malts with the sweetness. High quality and enjoyable for a cool fall or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 50 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity