Minute After Midnight pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark, tan, creamy head. Strong aroma and then big, bold, malt-forward flavors. The coffee flavors are noticeable but not overwhelming, and it’s a little sweet but not too sweet. We also get toffee, macadamia nut, brown sugar and molasses, especially on the back-end. Mouthfeel has lactose and a creamy sweetness. The 10.5% is super drinkable yet complex, as Coldfire did an excellent job balancing the dark roasted malts with the sweetness. High quality and enjoyable for a cool fall or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 26 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 57 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA