Dinner pours a slightly hazy orange/amber color with a thin white head that reduces down to a film. It has a bright aroma of tropical fruit and pineapple. There is a bouquet of juicy hop flavors from citrus to tropical that slowly fade into a sweet bread and caramel malt aftertaste. This tempers what hop bitterness there may have been up front, leaving you with a satisfying conclusion. Dinner is arguably the most important part of Thanksgiving Day. But there is no argument that Dinner is the Beer of the Day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity