Dinner pours a slightly hazy orange/amber color with a thin white head that reduces down to a film. It has a bright aroma of tropical fruit and pineapple. There is a bouquet of juicy hop flavors from citrus to tropical that slowly fade into a sweet bread and caramel malt aftertaste. This tempers what hop bitterness there may have been up front, leaving you with a satisfying conclusion. Dinner is arguably the most important part of Thanksgiving Day. But there is no argument that Dinner is the Beer of the Day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 23 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lord Grey. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity