Dinner pours a slightly hazy orange/amber color with a thin white head that reduces down to a film. It has a bright aroma of tropical fruit and pineapple. There is a bouquet of juicy hop flavors from citrus to tropical that slowly fade into a sweet bread and caramel malt aftertaste. This tempers what hop bitterness there may have been up front, leaving you with a satisfying conclusion. Dinner is arguably the most important part of Thanksgiving Day. But there is no argument that Dinner is the Beer of the Day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 50 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity