Dinner pours a slightly hazy orange/amber color with a thin white head that reduces down to a film. It has a bright aroma of tropical fruit and pineapple. There is a bouquet of juicy hop flavors from citrus to tropical that slowly fade into a sweet bread and caramel malt aftertaste. This tempers what hop bitterness there may have been up front, leaving you with a satisfying conclusion. Dinner is arguably the most important part of Thanksgiving Day. But there is no argument that Dinner is the Beer of the Day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity