Dinner pours a slightly hazy orange/amber color with a thin white head that reduces down to a film. It has a bright aroma of tropical fruit and pineapple. There is a bouquet of juicy hop flavors from citrus to tropical that slowly fade into a sweet bread and caramel malt aftertaste. This tempers what hop bitterness there may have been up front, leaving you with a satisfying conclusion. Dinner is arguably the most important part of Thanksgiving Day. But there is no argument that Dinner is the Beer of the Day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity