Frozen Envelope pours a bright, cloudy yellow with a two finger, white head that settles to a half-finger that laces beautifully. Aroma is citrus - maybe some grapefruit with citrusy hops, and a slight tropical note. Taste follows, with grapefruit being prominent, orange, lemongrass, and moves into a balanced dank hop flavor without most of the bitterness. It finishes cleanly and crisply, with just the hop at the end. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is bubbly but not overly done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Oude Geuze. 7 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 42 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity