Frozen Envelope pours a bright, cloudy yellow with a two finger, white head that settles to a half-finger that laces beautifully. Aroma is citrus - maybe some grapefruit with citrusy hops, and a slight tropical note. Taste follows, with grapefruit being prominent, orange, lemongrass, and moves into a balanced dank hop flavor without most of the bitterness. It finishes cleanly and crisply, with just the hop at the end. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is bubbly but not overly done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 16 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity