Inspired by the Danish-themed town of Solvang, nearby the brewery, this Danish-themed Red Ale offers a little malty European styling to what is usually a hoppy affair in California. It pours a light brown color with red highlights and almost no head to speak of. The aroma features toasted malts with rye and brown sugar. The flavors feature sweet caramel malts and an almond nuttiness, with a touch of smoke. The earthy hops balance out the sweetness in this beer well. This style is less popular than it used to be, but this offering brings that trend into question.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 10 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity