Inspired by the Danish-themed town of Solvang, nearby the brewery, this Danish-themed Red Ale offers a little malty European styling to what is usually a hoppy affair in California. It pours a light brown color with red highlights and almost no head to speak of. The aroma features toasted malts with rye and brown sugar. The flavors feature sweet caramel malts and an almond nuttiness, with a touch of smoke. The earthy hops balance out the sweetness in this beer well. This style is less popular than it used to be, but this offering brings that trend into question.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 18 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity