Clencher Double IPA
Pours a mostly clear, deep gold color, but there is some unfiltered sediment that makes it appear a bit cloudy. Head is foamy and about a finger thick, leaving considerable lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both citrus and pine. Taste is incredible. In addition to citrus (orange and grapefruit) and pine, we get some tropical fruit (mango and papaya) and melon. Well rounded with the hops, and all of it very juicy and fresh tasting. The alcohol is hidden as you would never guess it’s 8.1%. Best part of the beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with nice carbonation. A mild bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a satisfying lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity