Color is deep gold and hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Intense aromas of tropical fruit, berry, and pine. On the taste, the hop flavors are dank and juicy, with tropical fruit, citrus, and resinous pine, but what we get most is apricot. Juicy flavors are ripe and nectarous. The flaked oats create balance as well as a soft mouthfeel. Medium body with nice carbonation. Finishes with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 57 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity