Color is deep gold and hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Intense aromas of tropical fruit, berry, and pine. On the taste, the hop flavors are dank and juicy, with tropical fruit, citrus, and resinous pine, but what we get most is apricot. Juicy flavors are ripe and nectarous. The flaked oats create balance as well as a soft mouthfeel. Medium body with nice carbonation. Finishes with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity