Pours a mostly clear, deep gold color, but there is some unfiltered sediment that makes it appear a bit cloudy. Head is foamy and about a finger thick, leaving considerable lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both citrus and pine. Taste is incredible. In addition to citrus (orange and grapefruit) and pine, we get some tropical fruit (mango and papaya) and melon. Well rounded with the hops, and all of it very juicy and fresh tasting. The alcohol is hidden as you would never guess it's 8.1%. Best part of the beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with nice carbonation. A mild bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a satisfying lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Golden Monkey. 21 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity