Pours a mostly clear, deep gold color, but there is some unfiltered sediment that makes it appear a bit cloudy. Head is foamy and about a finger thick, leaving considerable lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both citrus and pine. Taste is incredible. In addition to citrus (orange and grapefruit) and pine, we get some tropical fruit (mango and papaya) and melon. Well rounded with the hops, and all of it very juicy and fresh tasting. The alcohol is hidden as you would never guess it's 8.1%. Best part of the beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with nice carbonation. A mild bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a satisfying lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 4 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity