Color is pale amber, non-transparent, with two fingers of white foamy head. Dank, hoppy aroma. Taste has a fair amount of bitterness, especially for an IPA these days, which is nice. Citrus, tropical fruit, and a bit of resinous pine. The malts are noticeable too, with pale malt contributing a toasted breadiness and slight brown sugar sweetness. Mouthfeel is slick or oily, carbonation is spot on. Dry and effervescent in the finish, with some grapefruit pith to cap off a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 15 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity