Level Line pours a pale amber color, not clear, but not hazy either. It has an extremely long lasting head, but it starts out a finger thick, off-white in color, and quite foamy. Aroma is fresh and citrusy, with lime, orange, and lemongrass. The taste is citrusy, with less common flavors of kaffir lime, yuzu, and kumquat. It says this on the can, but we agree there’s an underlying lemongrass flavor. Also, there’s more malt presence than with your typical West Coast Pale Ale. Light to medium body, mellow carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 10 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity