Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019
Color is dark ruby red, non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, bubbly head that dissipates within a few minutes. Intense aroma of cherries. And even more cherries. But the taste brings more balance. The Balaton cherries are front and center, but we do pick up on the vanilla and cinnamon. Light tartness, but there’s also an underlying sweetness. It’s somewhat dessert-like, but it’s very fruit forward and not overly sweet or sour. Fantastic offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity