Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019
Color is dark ruby red, non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, bubbly head that dissipates within a few minutes. Intense aroma of cherries. And even more cherries. But the taste brings more balance. The Balaton cherries are front and center, but we do pick up on the vanilla and cinnamon. Light tartness, but there’s also an underlying sweetness. It’s somewhat dessert-like, but it’s very fruit forward and not overly sweet or sour. Fantastic offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 10 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 51 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity