Cathedral Tree is a barrel-fermented pilsner that clocks in at 4.8% abv. Golden color, mostly clear but with a light haze. Thin, white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma with just a touch of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, there are fruit flavors like pear, apply, and maybe berry. Plenty of bready malt in the taste, with a black pepper bite. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp and refreshing. This is an interesting take on the style with the barrel fermentation. Not a huge amount of oaky flavors that might completely change this style, but there’s certainly more so than your standard pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 39 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity