Cathedral Tree is a barrel-fermented pilsner that clocks in at 4.8% abv. Golden color, mostly clear but with a light haze. Thin, white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma with just a touch of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, there are fruit flavors like pear, apply, and maybe berry. Plenty of bready malt in the taste, with a black pepper bite. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp and refreshing. This is an interesting take on the style with the barrel fermentation. Not a huge amount of oaky flavors that might completely change this style, but there’s certainly more so than your standard pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 15 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 59 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Pina Agria. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity