Buxom Blonde is a full-bodied, flavorful pilsner. It pours a golden straw color with a slight cloudiness and around one finger of bright white head. On the aroma you get corn notes, some sweet grain, and a hint of lemon. This has a great pilsner flavor with some mildly sweet barley malts and a touch of pine hops to round out the taste. This is one of the more flavorful pilsners you can find with a crisp finish that invites you back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 49 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Big Blue Van. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity