Buxom Blonde is a full-bodied, flavorful pilsner. It pours a golden straw color with a slight cloudiness and around one finger of bright white head. On the aroma you get corn notes, some sweet grain, and a hint of lemon. This has a great pilsner flavor with some mildly sweet barley malts and a touch of pine hops to round out the taste. This is one of the more flavorful pilsners you can find with a crisp finish that invites you back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity