Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it's like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you're a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 54 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity