Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it’s like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you’re a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 36 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil