Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it's like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you're a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Purple Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity