Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it’s like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you’re a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity