Brett Lager pours a very clear gold with a monster white head that calms down in time. Aroma is immediately applesauce followed by a nice red wine note. The taste is far more complex, starting with a light Brett funk followed by green apple and brie. The yeast shines through the middle, lending some bite and some breadiness. The barrel aging is nicely noticeable on the finish, with Pinot Noir being really evident. It's slightly sour, subtly sweet, and well rounded. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the lighter side, making it something you'd want to drink all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 47 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allegro Coffee Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity