Comatose is an Imperial IPA that pours a deep gold color, slightly hazy but not hazy like a Northeast-style IPA. Head is off-white, creamy, and super foamy, also leaving a ton of lacing on the glass. Smells inviting with some bready and caramel malt, but most noticeable is the hoppy aroma of melon. Well balanced taste that highlights hop flavors of melon and citrus plus a smaller amount of tropical fruit. This is Triple Dry Hopped which really enhances the flavor. It clocks in at 95 IBUs but the bitterness is fairly mild. Juicy and fruity for a West Coast style IPA, well balanced, tasty, and refreshing. Our first beer from Good Life Brewing Co. and we are impressed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity