Comatose is an Imperial IPA that pours a deep gold color, slightly hazy but not hazy like a Northeast-style IPA. Head is off-white, creamy, and super foamy, also leaving a ton of lacing on the glass. Smells inviting with some bready and caramel malt, but most noticeable is the hoppy aroma of melon. Well balanced taste that highlights hop flavors of melon and citrus plus a smaller amount of tropical fruit. This is Triple Dry Hopped which really enhances the flavor. It clocks in at 95 IBUs but the bitterness is fairly mild. Juicy and fruity for a West Coast style IPA, well balanced, tasty, and refreshing. Our first beer from Good Life Brewing Co. and we are impressed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 35 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity